Heavy Lake-Effect Snow Across the Great Lakes this Week
Cold winds over the relatively warm Great Lakes will promote heavy lake-effect snow downwind of the lakes through at least Thursday. The heaviest snow will occur in Upstate New York downwind of Lakes Erie and Ontario where up to two feet of snow could fall this week.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 4 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.911889 Lon: -122.706314 Elev: 2163ft.
6 Miles NW Clearlake CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Widespread frost, mainly after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 32. North wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 56. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55. North wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clear Lake/Southern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE