Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity69% Wind SpeedW 5 mph Barometer30.04 in (1016.8 mb) Dewpoint62°F (17°C) Visibility4.00 mi
Current conditions at
St. Charles County Smartt Airport (KSET)
Lat: 38.93°N Lon: 90.43°W Elev: 436ft.
6 Miles NNE Moscow Mills MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 77. Northwest wind around 6 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Light and variable wind. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 79. Light east wind becoming southeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60. South wind around 8 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. South wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Monday Night A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Tuesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Friday Sunny, with a high near 53.