Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 9 mph
- Barometer29.94 in (1014.1 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
St. Charles County Smartt Airport (KSET)
Lat: 38.93°N Lon: 90.43°W Elev: 436ft.
6 Miles NNE Moscow Mills MO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly between 1am and 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Light northwest wind becoming north 5 to 9 mph after midnight.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of rain after 9am. Cloudy, with a high near 42. North wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow before 11pm, then a chance of snow between 11pm and midnight. Cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 24. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lincoln County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE