Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 6 mph
- Barometer30.29 in (1026.1 mb)
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
St. Charles County Smartt Airport (KSET)
Lat: 38.93 Lon: -90.43 Elev: 436ft.
6 Miles NNE Moscow Mills MO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Rain or freezing rain likely after noon, becoming all rain after 1pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 37. South wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no ice accumulation expected.
- Friday Night Occasional snow. Low around 29. South wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 34. Light north wind becoming northwest 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lincoln County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE