Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 31 G 42 MPH
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Heat Index78°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
FAIRVIEW VALLEY (FVVLY)
Lat: 39.32417 Lon: -118.22278 Elev: 4235ft.
18 Miles S Middlegate NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Areas of blowing dust before 11pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Breezy, with a northwest wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 74. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 87.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 90.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 87.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 89.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mineral and Southern Lyon Counties, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE