Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNE 4 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.083500 Lon: -120.171153 Elev: 7121ft.
8 Miles SSE Tahoe City CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 44. East wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Lake Tahoe Area, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE