Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedNE 3 mph
- Barometer30.08 in (1018.7 mb)
- Dewpoint61°F (16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Washington DC, Reagan National Airport (KDCA)
Lat: 38.86 Lon: -77.03 Elev: 16ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 63. East wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 83. Southeast wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 61. Southeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 82. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 61.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 66.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 72.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 92.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Prince Georges County, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE