Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNE 9 G 19 MPH
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
HELL HOLE (HLLC1)
Lat: 39.069711 Lon: -120.419886 Elev: 5240ft.
23 Miles SE Blue Canyon CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 49. Southeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 28. North northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slope Northern Sierra Nevada, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE