Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 1 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
GRAND MESA - SKYWAY POINT (CAGMS)
Lat: 39.05930 Lon: -108.06075 Elev: 10628ft.
9 Miles SSE Mesa CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Increasing clouds, with a high near 24. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 5. Wind chill values as low as -10. North wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. Calm wind becoming northeast around 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Grand and Battlement Mesas, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE