Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity33% Wind SpeedSSW 10 G 21 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint12°F (-11°C) VisibilityNA Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
GRAND MESA - SKYWAY POINT (CAGMS)
Lat: 39.0593°N Lon: 108.06075°W Elev: 10628ft.
9 Miles SSE Mesa CO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon A 20 percent chance of snow showers after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 44. South southwest wind around 15 mph. Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after 9pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Wednesday A 40 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. West wind around 10 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Thursday A slight chance of rain after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Friday A chance of snow before 11am, then a chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Friday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 23. Saturday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.