Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 6 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint-5°F (-21°C)
- Wind Chill14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
GRAND MESA - SKYWAY POINT (CAGMS)
Lat: 39.0593°N Lon: 108.06075°W Elev: 10628ft.
8 Miles SSE Mesa CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Breezy, with a south wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Snow, mainly after midnight. Low around 26. Breezy, with a southwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Snow. High near 32. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph becoming east northeast after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. East northeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of snow after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Grand and Battlement Mesas, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE