Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.19 in (1022.7 mb)
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Ukiah, Ukiah Municipal Airport (KUKI)
Lat: 39.12583 Lon: -123.20083 Elev: 614ft.
7 Miles NNE Hopland CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 40. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. North northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mendocino Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE