Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 7 MPH
- Barometer30.13 in (1020.0 mb)
- Dewpoint48°F (9°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Ukiah, Ukiah Municipal Airport (KUKI)
Lat: 39.12583°N Lon: 123.20083°W Elev: 614ft.
7 Miles NNE Hopland CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Showers. Steady temperature around 48. Northwest wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Northwest wind 7 to 14 mph becoming northeast after midnight.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63. Northeast wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. East northeast wind around 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mendocino Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE