Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Northern Rockies, High Plains, Ohio Valley, and Carolinas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening for four distinct areas across the U.S.: from central Idaho into northwestern Montana; from northwest Texas to extreme southeastern Montana; across central Illinois, southern Indiana and into northern Kentucky; and across the central and eastern Carolinas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.33333 Lon: -112.58333 Elev: 4639ft.
55 Miles ESE Ely NV
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 62. Windy, with a south southwest wind 26 to 31 mph decreasing to 14 to 19 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 82. South southwest wind around 16 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 52. West wind 8 to 17 mph becoming east northeast after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 81. North wind 8 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 52. West southwest wind 9 to 16 mph becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 54.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 85.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 89.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 61.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 90.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 91.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Central Utah, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE