Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.33333 Lon: -112.58333 Elev: 4639ft.
55 Miles ESE Ely NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 32 by 5pm. Southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Southwest wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Thursday A 50 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 33. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northeast 11 to 16 mph in the afternoon. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. North wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Central Utah, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE