Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 39.33333°N Lon: 112.58333°W Elev: 4639ft.
55 Miles ESE Ely NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 52. North northeast wind around 13 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. North northeast wind 8 to 13 mph becoming southeast in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. North northwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. North wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. North wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Central Utah, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE