Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 8 mph
- Barometer30.40 in (1029.6 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Baltimore-Washington International Airport (KBWI)
Lat: 39.19 Lon: -76.67 Elev: 148ft.
South Laurel MD
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 35. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 6 to 11 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Northwest wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Rain and snow, becoming all rain after 3pm. High near 41. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Rain and snow. Low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Prince Georges County, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE