Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 3 mph
- Barometer30.30 in (1027.2 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Manhattan Regional Airport (KMHK)
Lat: 39.16°N Lon: 96.67°W Elev: 1083ft.
5 Miles W Camp Forsyth KS
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 72. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Geary County, KS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE