Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
MCCLURE PASS (CAMCP)
Lat: 39.11083°N Lon: 107.28083°W Elev: 9551ft.
4 Miles WNW Marble CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow likely, mainly after 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 26. South southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow likely, mainly before 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 37. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. North wind 5 to 15 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41. East wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the evening.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Elk and Sawatch Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE