Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 10 mph
- Barometer29.68 in (1004.9 mb)
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cincinnati Municipal Airport Lunken Field (KLUK)
Lat: 39.1°N Lon: 84.42°W Elev: 490ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 72. Southwest wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly after 2am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 50. South wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain before 1pm, then rain and snow likely between 1pm and 3pm, then a chance of snow after 3pm. Some thunder is also possible. Temperature falling to around 32 by 5pm. Breezy, with a southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest 18 to 23 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow, mainly before 7pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Hamilton County, OH
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE