Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
MCCLURE PASS (CAMCP)
Lat: 39.11083°N Lon: 107.28083°W Elev: 9551ft.
4 Miles WNW Marble CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. High near 35. North northwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. South wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 50. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Elk and Sawatch Mountains, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE