Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.50 in (1040.8 mb)
- Dewpoint8°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill4°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
Grand Junction, Walker Field (KGJT)
Lat: 39.13389 Lon: -108.53861 Elev: 4859ft.
4 Miles S Fruita CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 23. Calm wind.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 1. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 22. East southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Grand Valley, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE