Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 1 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Aspen (10) (CO100)
Lat: 39.185°N Lon: 106.85°W Elev: 8112ft.
6 Miles S Snowmass Village CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Scattered snow showers, mainly before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 32. East wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 40. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming south after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Saturday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gore and Elk Mountains/Central Mountain Valleys, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE