Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 2 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
KNOXVILLE CREEK (KNXC1)
Lat: 38.861944 Lon: -122.417222 Elev: 2200ft.
9 Miles WSW Williams CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Widespread frost, mainly after 4am. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 26. Light west northwest wind.
- Tuesday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 49. West northwest wind around 6 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 53. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE