Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 6 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
KNOXVILLE CREEK (KNXC1)
Lat: 38.861944 Lon: -122.417222 Elev: 2200ft.
9 Miles WSW Williams CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Widespread frost, mainly after 4am. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 28. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Tuesday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 50. West northwest wind around 6 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 52. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE