Flash flood threat continues across parts of New Mexico and Texas
Tropical moisture from the remnants of Tropical Storm Odile will continue to bring a threat of flash flooding on Monday across parts of southeastern New Mexico and southwest Texas. Rainfall rates of one inch per hour or more are possible in some locations. Flash Flood Watches and Warnings are in effect across the region.
Read More... Humidity81% Wind SpeedN 2 G 3 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint48°F (9°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
KNOXVILLE CREEK (KNXC1)
Lat: 38.861944°N Lon: 122.417222°W Elev: 2200ft.
9 Miles WSW Williams CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming southeast around 6 mph in the afternoon. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 67. South southwest wind around 8 mph. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Light and variable wind becoming south southeast 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 69. South southwest wind around 9 mph. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of rain after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 80. South wind around 6 mph. Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Thursday Showers likely, mainly before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 73. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Thursday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. Friday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 75. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 64. Saturday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 76. Saturday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79.