Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNE 4 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
KNOXVILLE CREEK (KNXC1)
Lat: 38.861944°N Lon: 122.417222°W Elev: 2200ft.
9 Miles WSW Williams CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 48. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming west in the evening.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday A chance of rain, then rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 65. Calm wind becoming south southeast 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Sunday Night Rain likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 10pm, then a chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 53. South wind 5 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE