A Wintry Mix of Precipiatation Will Cross the Great Lakes Thursday
Light to moderate precipitation will spread from the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley to the northeast and mid-Atlantic states Thursday and Friday. The unusually warm temperatures over the Great Plains will come to an end. The southwest and four corners states will become increasingly wet Thursday and Friday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity68% Wind SpeedN 20 G 32 mph Barometer30.13 in (1020.1 mb) Dewpoint33°F (1°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Topeka, Philip Billard Municipal Airport (KTOP)
Lat: 39.07°N Lon: 95.63°W Elev: 879ft.
4 Miles NNW Perry KS 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 46. Windy, with a north wind 25 to 30 mph decreasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 20. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday Sunny, with a high near 43. North wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Friday Night A chance of rain and snow after midnight. Increasing clouds, with a low around 31. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Saturday Rain and snow likely, becoming all rain after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday Night Rain and snow likely, becoming all snow after midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 26. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21. Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 39.