Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedWSW 12 G 23 MPH
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
SPOONER EAST GRADE (SPONV)
Lat: 39.11738 Lon: -119.84549 Elev: 5964ft.
4 Miles WSW Carson City NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64. West wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 70. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 81.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 83.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Reno-Carson City-Minden Area, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE