Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 3 MPH
- Barometer30.15 in (1020.9 mb)
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Ukiah, Ukiah Municipal Airport (KUKI)
Lat: 39.12583°N Lon: 123.20083°W Elev: 614ft.
3 Miles W Talmage CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. North northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Saturday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 68. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Rain likely, mainly after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 51. Calm wind becoming east southeast around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 59. South wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Showers. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 44. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mendocino Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE