Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
SECRET CREEK (SECNV)
Lat: 39.14186°N Lon: 119.92492°W Elev: 6861ft.
3 Miles NW Spooner Summit NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. South wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 54. Southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Rain and snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Breezy, with a southwest wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Lake Tahoe Area, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE