Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Sand Springs (SSPNV)
Lat: 39.273821 Lon: -118.349245 Elev: 4643ft.
23 Miles ENE Schurz NV
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. North wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light northwest in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 33. Calm wind.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Nevada Basin and Range including Pyramid Lake, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE