Variety of Weather Hazards Forecast Across Central, Eastern U.S.
An active weather pattern will dominate the central and eastern U.S. Friday and into the weekend. Rain is forecast on Friday from the southern Plains across the mid-Miss. & Ohio Valleys and into southern New England, with freezing rain for parts of the central Plains and snow in the Rockies and Great Lakes. Severe thunderstorms are possible for parts of the southern Plains and lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind SpeedN 3 MPH
- Barometer29.93 in (1014.0 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Marysville, Yuba County Airport (KMYV)
Lat: 39.09778 Lon: -121.56972 Elev: 62ft.
Yuba City CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. North northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 63. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 40. North northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Calm wind.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE