Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the southern Plains, from eastern New Mexico into central Texas. Large hail and damaging winds will be the main threats.
- Wind SpeedE 3 mph
- Barometer30.08 in
- Dewpoint63°F (17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index79°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Leesburg / Godfrey (KJYO)
Lat: 39.08 Lon: -77.57 Elev: 390ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 82. South wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58. South wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 81. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 60. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 65.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 68.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 89.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 70.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Loudoun County, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE