Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedSE 7 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint4°F (-16°C)
- Wind Chill5°F (-15°C)
Current conditions at
Aspen (10) (CO100)
Lat: 39.1850 Lon: -106.8500 Elev: 8112ft.
5 Miles SE Aspen CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 22. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. South wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 29. South wind around 5 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 5. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow after 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the morning.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gore and Elk Mountains/Central Mountain Valleys, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE