Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 2 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Aspen (10) (CO100)
Lat: 39.185°N Lon: 106.85°W Elev: 8112ft.
5 Miles SE Aspen CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers. High near 32. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly before 11pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 5. North wind 5 to 15 mph becoming east after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 34. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12. West wind around 5 mph becoming south southeast in the evening.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of snow showers after noon. Some thunder is also possible. Partly sunny, with a high near 38. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Saturday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gore and Elk Mountains/Central Mountain Valleys, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE