Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint55°F (13°C)
Current conditions at
SAC NWR (NWRC1)
Lat: 39.417222°N Lon: 122.1825°W Elev: 120ft.
4 Miles W Williams CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 52. South wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers before 11am. Mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 68. Light and variable wind becoming north 8 to 13 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 48. North northwest wind 7 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71. Breezy, with a north northwest wind 17 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 47. Northwest wind 14 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 80.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 79.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE