Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
SAC NWR (NWRC1)
Lat: 39.417222 Lon: -122.1825 Elev: 120ft.
4 Miles W Williams CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Increasing clouds, with a high near 46. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Tonight Rain. Low around 32. South wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 44. North wind around 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE