Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 4 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Wind Chill48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
FAIRVIEW VALLEY (FVVLY)
Lat: 39.32417°N Lon: 118.22278°W Elev: 4235ft.
15 Miles SE Middlegate NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. South wind around 15 mph.
- Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 37. South wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday A chance of rain showers before 11am, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Breezy, with a south wind 15 to 20 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Night A 10 percent chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 39. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Nevada Basin and Range including Pyramid Lake, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE