Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedW 6 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
HIGH GLADE LOOKOUT (HGLC1)
Lat: 39.208897 Lon: -122.809989 Elev: 4807ft.
11 Miles NE Lakeport CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 61. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 6 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 47. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming north northeast in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66. North northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53. West northwest wind 7 to 10 mph becoming north in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 72. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 61.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 58.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clear Lake/Southern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE