Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 10 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Wind Chill15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
HIGH GLADE LOOKOUT (HGLC1)
Lat: 39.208897 Lon: -122.809989 Elev: 4807ft.
11 Miles NE Lakeport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Snow, mainly after 4pm. High near 39. West southwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Friday Night Snow, mainly before 10pm. Steady temperature around 32. West wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. North northwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. North northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clear Lake/Southern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE