Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Sand Springs (SSPNV)
Lat: 39.273821 Lon: -118.349245 Elev: 4643ft.
23 Miles WSW Middlegate NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 22. Northwest wind around 15 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 8. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 17. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming northwest in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 3. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 21. East wind around 5 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday A slight chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Nevada Basin and Range including Pyramid Lake, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE