Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
- Wind SpeedSSW 10 MPH
- Barometer30.29 in (1030.9 mb)
- Dewpoint-7°F (-22°C)
- Wind Chill9°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Eureka Airport ASOS (KP68)
Lat: 39.60139 Lon: -116.00556 Elev: 5945ft.
30 Miles SE Austin NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 33. Wind chill values as low as -1. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6. Wind chill values as low as -5. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 35. South southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northwestern Nye County, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE