Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity45% Wind SpeedN 5 mph Barometer30.46 in (1032.2 mb) Dewpoint19°F (-7°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Topeka, Philip Billard Municipal Airport (KTOP)
Lat: 39.08°N Lon: 95.62°W Elev: 884ft.
5 Miles SE Meriden KS 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Widespread frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 22. Northeast wind around 5 mph. Saturday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 50. South wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Breezy, with a south wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph. Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. South wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Monday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 63. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Tuesday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 59.