Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 9 mph
- Barometer30.27 in
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Wind Chill7°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Elbert Mountain (KMNH)
Lat: 39.22°N Lon: 104.64°W Elev: 7060ft.
3 Miles ENE Greenland CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly clear, with a low around 12. Wind chill values as low as -2. Blustery, with a northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 45. Wind chill values as low as zero early. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 16 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. South southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54. West southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Breezy.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Elbert/Central and East Douglas Counties Above 6000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE