Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer29.69 in (1005.1 mb)
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Charles B Wheeler Downtown Airport (KMKC)
Lat: 39.12°N Lon: 94.6°W Elev: 758ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 48. South southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 72. South southwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Night Rain and snow likely before 1am, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Blustery, with a north northwest wind 17 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46. North northwest wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. North northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clay County, MO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE