Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
An active weather pattern will continue across the Pacific Northwest on Friday, where an onshore flow will usher in moisture from the Pacific Ocean, resulting in another inch or two of rain across the region. Meanwhile, the coastal storm making its way up the Northeast coast will finally begin to pull away on Friday, but heavy rain is still possible through Friday morning in parts of New England.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity93% Wind SpeedSW 3 mph Barometer30.08 in (1018.3 mb) Dewpoint56°F (13°C) Visibility3.00 mi
Current conditions at
Charles B Wheeler Downtown Airport (KMKC)
Lat: 39.12°N Lon: 94.6°W Elev: 758ft.
Avondale MO 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Areas of fog. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 56. Light south southwest wind. Friday Areas of fog before 9am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Light south southwest wind increasing to 6 to 11 mph in the morning. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58. South southwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77. Light and variable wind becoming northeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 59. East southeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 81. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 63. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Breezy. Monday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 62. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.