Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind SpeedN 6 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
LYONS VALLEY (COWC1)
Lat: 39.125833 Lon: -123.073333 Elev: 3355ft.
7 Miles E Ukiah CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 53. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60. Calm wind.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Calm wind.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clear Lake/Southern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE