Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 7 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
LYONS VALLEY (COWC1)
Lat: 39.125833°N Lon: 123.073333°W Elev: 3355ft.
7 Miles E Ukiah CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 62. Northeast wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 38. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 18 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65. East wind 16 to 21 mph decreasing to 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64. West northwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clear Lake/Southern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE