Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 8 mph
- Barometer29.92 in (1013.3 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Baltimore-Washington International Airport (KBWI)
Lat: 39.19°N Lon: 76.67°W Elev: 148ft.
3 Miles WSW Elkridge MD
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 57. West wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight A chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 46. Northwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Howard County, MD
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE