Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
MCCLURE PASS (CAMCP)
Lat: 39.11083 Lon: -107.28083 Elev: 9551ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow, mainly before 4pm. High near 14. Wind chill values as low as -10. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -6. Wind chill values as low as -15. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light after midnight. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of snow before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 11. Wind chill values as low as -15. West wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -10. Wind chill values as low as -20. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. South southeast wind around 5 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 6.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gore and Elk Mountains/Central Mountain Valleys, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE