Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
MCCLURE PASS (CAMCP)
Lat: 39.11083°N Lon: 107.28083°W Elev: 9551ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly after 5am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. South southwest wind around 15 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow likely, mainly before 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 38. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. North wind 5 to 15 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41. East wind around 5 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gore and Elk Mountains/Central Mountain Valleys, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE