Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will continue to bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Thursday. One system is affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California while the other affects New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across parts of New England on Thursday where Flash Flood Watches are in effect.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
10NM SE Baltimore MD
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
FORECASTS OF WAVE HEIGHTS DO NOT INCLUDE EFFECTS OF WIND DIRECTION
RELATIVE TO TIDAL CURRENTS. EXPECT HIGHER WAVES WHEN WINDS ARE
BLOWING AGAINST THE TIDAL FLOW.
- SynopsisLOW PRESSURE OFF THE DELMARVA WILL CONTINUE TO TRACK NORTHEAST
TODAY...AS HIGH PRESSURE BUILDS IN FROM THE UPPER MIDWEST. THE HIGH
WILL LIKELY REMAIN OVER THE REGION INTO THE MIDDLE OF NEXT
WEEK...WITH A WEAK SYSTEM PASSING TO OUR NORTH SATURDAY NIGHT INTO
SUNDAY. SMALL CRAFT ADVISORIES ARE IN EFFECT OVERNIGHT INTO FRIDAY.
- Today NW wind around 14 kt, with gusts as high as 24 kt. Cloudy. Seas around 1 ft.
- Tonight NW wind 10 to 12 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday NW wind 10 to 13 kt, with gusts as high as 23 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night NW wind 7 to 9 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday WNW wind 8 to 10 kt becoming WSW in the afternoon. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night SW wind around 8 kt becoming W after midnight. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday WNW wind 10 to 13 kt increasing to 14 to 17 kt in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night WNW wind 9 to 12 kt, with gusts as high as 21 kt. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday WNW wind around 7 kt becoming WSW in the afternoon. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE