We need your feedback! Take our new, shorter survey
NWS is conducting research on how to better serve your needs. Please complete our annual customer satisfaction survey. We've shortened it from previous years to make it easier for you to share your opinions with us. The survey is available via the link below and the core section should only take about 10 minutes to complete.
13NM SE Baltimore MD
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
FORECASTS OF WAVE HEIGHTS DO NOT INCLUDE EFFECTS OF WIND DIRECTION
RELATIVE TO TIDAL CURRENTS. EXPECT HIGHER WAVES WHEN WINDS ARE
BLOWING AGAINST THE TIDAL FLOW.
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE OVER NEW YORK STATE WILL SETTLE OVER NEW ENGLAND
WEDNESDAY. A COASTAL LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM WILL APPROACH FROM THE
SOUTH WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY. HIGH PRESSURE WILL RETURN FOR FRIDAY
AND SATURDAY. SMALL CRAFT ADVISORIES WILL BE POSSIBLE THURSDAY AND
- Overnight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday NE wind 7 to 10 kt becoming E in the afternoon. Increasing clouds. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night NNE wind around 13 kt. Rain. Seas 1 ft or less building to 2 ft.
- Thursday NNE wind 13 to 15 kt, with gusts as high as 23 kt. Showers, mainly before 8am. Seas around 2 ft.
- Thursday Night N wind 9 to 11 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas around 1 ft.
- Friday NNE wind 5 to 9 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE