Threat of flash flooding continues into Monday for parts of Texas and New Mexico
Conditions will remain favorable for heavy rain and flooding through early Monday in parts of New Mexico and Texas along a stalled front. Isolated locations could receive 1 to 2 inches of additional rainfall. Numerous Flash Flood Watches and Warnings are in effect. The rainfall is forecast to taper off Monday afternoon.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
13NM SE Baltimore MD
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
FORECASTS OF WAVE HEIGHTS DO NOT INCLUDE EFFECTS OF WIND DIRECTION
RELATIVE TO TIDAL CURRENTS. EXPECT HIGHER WAVES WHEN WINDS ARE
BLOWING AGAINST THE TIDAL FLOW.
- SynopsisA COLD FRONT WILL CROSS THE WATERS TONIGHT...FOLLOWED BY A RETURN OF
HIGH PRESSURE FOR THE WEEK AHEAD. SMALL CRAFT ADVISORIES ARE
POSSIBLE WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY.
- Overnight WNW wind 12 to 15 kt becoming WNW 8 to 11 kt after midnight. Mostly clear. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Monday NW wind 15 to 17 kt. Sunny. Seas 3 ft subsiding to 1 ft.
- Monday Night NNW wind around 10 kt. Clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday NNW wind around 8 kt. Sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night NE wind 5 to 9 kt. Clear. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday NE wind 8 to 11 kt becoming E in the afternoon. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night NE wind around 7 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thursday ENE wind around 7 kt. Partly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
WINDS AND WAVES HIGHER AND VISIBILITIES LOWER IN AND NEAR TSTMS.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE