Warmup expected in the East, cooler weather forecast across parts of West
Much of the eastern U.S. will see a significant warming trend beginning on Friday, with high temperatures as much as 10-15 degrees warmer than on Thursday. The warming trend will continue into the weekend. Meanwhile, temperatures will be on the decrease across much of the northern Plains and Intermountain West over the next several days.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
13NM SE Baltimore MD
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
FORECASTS OF WAVE HEIGHTS DO NOT INCLUDE EFFECTS OF WIND DIRECTION
RELATIVE TO TIDAL CURRENTS. EXPECT HIGHER WAVES WHEN WINDS ARE
BLOWING AGAINST THE TIDAL FLOW.
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE MOVES OVER THE WATERS THROUGH THE WEEKEND. A COLD
FRONT WILL MOVE ACROSS THE WATERS LATE MONDAY. A SMALL CRAFT
ADVISORY WILL LIKELY BE NEEDED MONDAY INTO TUESDAY.
- Tonight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Saturday S wind 5 to 10 kt increasing to 10 to 15 kt in the afternoon. Partly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less building to 2 ft.
- Saturday Night SSW wind 13 to 16 kt decreasing to 10 to 13 kt after midnight. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 to 2 ft.
- Sunday SSW wind 6 to 9 kt. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night SSW wind 7 to 11 kt. Partly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday SW wind 7 to 11 kt becoming NNW in the afternoon. A slight chance of showers. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night NNW wind 11 to 14 kt, with gusts as high as 20 kt. Mostly cloudy. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday N wind 6 to 11 kt becoming ENE in the afternoon. Mostly sunny. Seas 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night E wind 5 to 7 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt after midnight. A chance of rain and snow. Seas 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE