Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
- Wind SpeedS 1 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint-5°F (-21°C)
- Visibility212.38 mi
Current conditions at
FAIRVIEW VALLEY (FVVLY)
Lat: 39.32417 Lon: -118.22278 Elev: 4235ft.
6 Miles SSW Middlegate NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 20. Wind chill values as low as -30. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 13. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11. North wind around 10 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Nevada Basin and Range including Pyramid Lake, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE