Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.17 in (1022.0 mb)
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Marysville, Yuba County Airport (KMYV)
Lat: 39.09778°N Lon: 121.56972°W Elev: 62ft.
9 Miles WNW Tierra Buena CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 48. North northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60. Northwest wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. North wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. South southeast wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Monday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Sacramento Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE