Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 6 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
HIGH GLADE LOOKOUT (HGLC1)
Lat: 39.208897°N Lon: 122.809989°W Elev: 4807ft.
13 Miles NNE Lakeport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Light and variable wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 45. Southwest wind around 8 mph. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. High near 55. South southwest wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 40. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clear Lake/Southern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE