Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Read More... Humidity100% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer29.99 in Dewpoint50°F (10°C) Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Columbus / Bakalar (KBAK)
Lat: 39.26°N Lon: 85.88°W Elev: 656ft.
2 Miles E Columbus IN 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 72. West wind 5 to 11 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 71. Light and variable wind. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50. Light south southeast wind. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. South wind 8 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. Tuesday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 70. Tuesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 60. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.