Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.17 in (1021.4 mb)
- Dewpoint43°F (6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Ukiah, Ukiah Municipal Airport (KUKI)
Lat: 39.12583°N Lon: 123.20083°W Elev: 614ft.
2 Miles SE Calpella CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Calm wind.
- Saturday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 73. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Rain likely, mainly after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 51. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 62. South wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Sunday Night Showers, mainly before 4am. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 48. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mendocino Interior, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE