Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
- Wind SpeedSE 1 G 3 MPH
- Dewpoint2°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
FAIRVIEW VALLEY (FVVLY)
Lat: 39.32417 Lon: -118.22278 Elev: 4235ft.
9 Miles SW Middlegate NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 19. North wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 14. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 13. Northwest wind around 10 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Nevada Basin and Range including Pyramid Lake, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE