Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 3 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
HIGH GLADE LOOKOUT (HGLC1)
Lat: 39.208897 Lon: -122.809989 Elev: 4807ft.
12 Miles N Lakeport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Widespread frost. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 18. Calm wind.
- Thursday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 45. Calm wind.
- Thursday Night A 10 percent chance of snow after 4am. Widespread frost after 10pm. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 21. West northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Friday A slight chance of snow before 10am, then rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Light and variable wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Night Rain likely, mainly before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Southwest wind around 7 mph becoming west northwest in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clear Lake/Southern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE