Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.55 in
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
CW4850 Dayton (C4850)
Lat: 39.25069 Lon: -119.55883 Elev: 4350ft.
5 Miles WSW Dayton NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Widespread haze. Sunny, with a high near 34. North wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Widespread haze before 10pm. Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday Widespread haze. Sunny, with a high near 37. West wind around 5 mph becoming southeast in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Sunday Widespread haze. Sunny, with a high near 42. Calm wind.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Greater Reno-Carson City-Minden Area, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE