Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
HIGH GLADE LOOKOUT (HGLC1)
Lat: 39.208897 Lon: -122.809989 Elev: 4807ft.
18 Miles NE Lakeport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 33. North northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. North wind 10 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 42. North wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North wind around 7 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Light north northwest wind.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Southwestern Shasta County to Northern Lake County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE