Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the central and southern Plains, from southeastern Colorado across extreme eastern New Mexico and the eastern Oklahoma Panhandle into the western Texas Panhandle.
- Wind SpeedWNW 12 G 22 MPH
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
FAIRVIEW VALLEY (FVVLY)
Lat: 39.32417 Lon: -118.22278 Elev: 4235ft.
8 Miles SW Middlegate NV
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 61. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Breezy, with a northwest wind 10 to 20 mph becoming north in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64. North wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 67. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 78.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 81.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Nevada Basin and Range including Pyramid Lake, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE