Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
- Wind SpeedWNW 4 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Wind Chill48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
FAIRVIEW VALLEY (FVVLY)
Lat: 39.32417 Lon: -118.22278 Elev: 4235ft.
8 Miles SW Middlegate NV
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 58. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 39. Breezy, with a north wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62. North wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 65. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 75.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 56.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 79.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Nevada Basin and Range including Pyramid Lake, NV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE